how to forward a request to a frame-based page in struts?

Discussion in 'Java' started by vicky, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. vicky

    vicky Guest

    hi

    This is a snippet from the struts-config.xml file that we use in our
    application.
    <!-- ======================= Gets the Vehicle plan information
    ============ -->
    <action path="/quote/vehPlanInfo"
    type="com.mic.ratingengine.controller.action.VehPlanInfoAction"
    name="langProgSelForm"
    validate="false"
    scope="request"
    input="/jsp/quote/langProgram.jsp">

    <forward name="success" path="/jsp/quote/frame.html" />
    </action>

    The request is forwarded to a page with FRAMES. But it results in a
    "HTTP-404 Page cannot be found" error. This is the content of the
    frame.html page.
    <FRAMESET COLS="100%,0%" BORDER="0">
    <frame src="/vehPlanInfoBodyTest.jsp" name="main" scrolling="yes"/>
    <frame src="/blank.html" name="hidden" scrolling="no"/>
    </frameset>

    Can somebody help identify the cause and rectify this problem. Thanks
    in advance for your help.

    -vignesh

    vicky, Jun 8, 2004