how to forward a request to a frame-based page in struts?

vicky

hi

This is a snippet from the struts-config.xml file that we use in our
application.
<!-- ======================= Gets the Vehicle plan information
============ -->
<action path="/quote/vehPlanInfo"
type="com.mic.ratingengine.controller.action.VehPlanInfoAction"
name="langProgSelForm"
validate="false"
scope="request"
input="/jsp/quote/langProgram.jsp">

<forward name="success" path="/jsp/quote/frame.html" />
</action>

The request is forwarded to a page with FRAMES. But it results in a
"HTTP-404 Page cannot be found" error. This is the content of the
frame.html page.
<FRAMESET COLS="100%,0%" BORDER="0">
<frame src="/vehPlanInfoBodyTest.jsp" name="main" scrolling="yes"/>
<frame src="/blank.html" name="hidden" scrolling="no"/>
</frameset>

Can somebody help identify the cause and rectify this problem. Thanks
in advance for your help.

-vignesh