    connect to any of the FTP sites using the VPN server's IP, 10.10.10.2. Could
    you give me specific directions how to deal with this?

    Thank you for your help.

    Jason Robertson, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Usually in this kind of setup, all servers have 2 IP addresses. One that is
    private 10.x.x.x and other that is visibl to out side world. Or there is
    some kind of NAT. Check with your ISP about the private address of web
    servers.

    Naveen Kohli
    http://www.netomatix.com
    http://www.criticalsites.com/naveen