    Thank you

    Regards,
    Angus

    angus, Jun 9, 2004

  2. angus

    Pete Wright Guest

    You're probably going to need to get hold of a third party control to handle
    that. It's not something supported out of the box in either ASP.NET or SQL
    Server.

    Do a google search on "barcode asp.net" and you'll see plenty of options.

    Hope that helps,

    Pete

    --
    Peter Wright
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

    _____________________________

    Pete Wright, Jun 9, 2004

  3. I have a set of images in a Folder, lets call it BarCodeImages

    I pass the String to be displayed as a BarCode into a Function which
    actually parses the String Character by Character and then adds the html
    required to display the images in order. Only caveat is that I not able
    to display the complete set, but I have the image set that can get me
    started.

    (email me if you need more details like the source code etc)
    HTH

    Regards,

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD