    that the compiler generate a warning for auto conversion from int to
    bool and bool to int?

    , Apr 6, 2006

  2. OT: Re: How to generate warnings when How generate a warning when int is converted to bool or vice versa?

    wrote:
    > I'm using g++. Is there any specific compiler option

    You are off topic here. Try gnu.g++.help
    --
    jb

    Jakob Bieling, Apr 6, 2006

    Re: OT: Re: How to generate warnings when How generate a warning when int is converted to bool or vice versa?

    Jakob Bieling wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I'm using g++. Is there any specific compiler option

    > You are off topic here. Try gnu.g++.help

    It is posted there. But nobody really gave a useful answer.

    , Apr 6, 2006
  4. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > Jakob Bieling wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> I'm using g++. Is there any specific compiler option

    >> You are off topic here. Try gnu.g++.help

    > It is posted there. But nobody really gave a useful answer.

    And what made you think that a group dedicated to the generic language,
    rather than your specific compiler would be any better?

    red floyd, Apr 7, 2006