    But to test the XSL i need XML data files for the XSD's. Is there any tool
    which can generate XML data files for the XSD's.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sandy, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Sandy

    Matt Sannes Guest

    Sandy,

    Do you have XML Spy? I know they have a feature in their software to
    where you can do this easily.

    Matthew Sannes
    Docsoft .NET Developer

    Try our new Enterprise Search Engine geared towards XML repositories.
    Go to http://www.whatthexml.com for info.
    Matt Sannes, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Sandy

    JAPISoft Guest

    Hi Sandy,

    Whad do you mean by generate XML Data ? Is it from a database ?, then
    you can also try XFlows : http://www.xflows.com .

    Best regards,

    A.Brillant
    EditiX - XML Editor and XSLT Debugger