how to get a boundfield of a detailsview in javascript?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by André, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. André

    André Guest

    Hi,

    I want
    I defined a detailsview connected to a datasource. The purpose is: when an
    user clicks into a particular field (when the focus is on that field),
    something must happen.My problem is: how to get that field in javascript,
    because i can't define an 'ID' for a boundfield.

    <asp:DetailsView ID="DetailsView1" runat="server"
    DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" etc .../>
    <Fields>
    <asp:BoundField DataField="pcnr" HeaderText="pcnr" etc ...
    />
    <asp:BoundField DataField="pcnr" HeaderText="pcnr" etc ...
    />
    </Fields>
    </asp:DetailsView>

    <script language=javascript>