    How to get full description from Domain Controller Like user Name and
    Surname and E-mail if we using Exchange.

    DC is on Win2003 and Exchange version is newest

    vaidas gudas, Jul 28, 2004

  2. You would do this via Active Directory.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 28, 2004

  3. vaidas gudas

    vaidas gudas Guest

    how to retrive information from Active Directory

    vaidas gudas, Jul 28, 2004
  4. vaidas gudas

    Scott Allen Guest

    There are some C# code sample here:

    This topic contains links to all of the C# code examples contained in
    the System.DirectoryServices Using guide.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...s/sds/sds/quick_list_for_c__code_examples.asp

    HTH,

    --
    Scott