How to get ASP.Net 2.0 IIS mmc snap-in (plug-in)?

Guest

I have W2K3, IIS6. With IIS6 already in placed I installed the latest VS2005
Beta2 (v2.0.50215). There we no errors during the setup.

However I dont see the ASP.Net tab in the properties of any new web sites I
create in IIS. I need to resort to manually updating IIS scriptmaps using the
aspnet_regiis tool.

Questions:
1. Why did it not get installed/added during the VS2005 install?
2. Can I get it separately and if yes from where and how do I add it to IIS
mmc snap-in?

Juan T. Llibre

This was answered in an earlier thread, today, with subject :
Re: ASP.NET 2.0 beta2: Missing ASP.NET tab in the IIS Admin tool

Essentially, see
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/produ...edbackid=f697a7d8-52a0-4c79-bc57-767b6d7d750a
Please register and vote on this bug report.

To work around the problem, use Denis Bauer's ASP.NET Version Switcher:

http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx

Also, in the future, please ask VS2005 questions at :
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ .

ASP.NET 2.0 questions will be handled either here or at :
http://forums.asp.net/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=26 .