How to get boost date_time?

desktop

I have downloaded boost throught synaptic to Ubuntu 7.04. But I don't
have the folder date_time in my /usr/inculde/boost dir. How do I get
date_time?

Zeppe

desktop said:
I have downloaded boost throught synaptic to Ubuntu 7.04. But I don't
have the folder date_time in my /usr/inculde/boost dir. How do I get
date_time?

you are OT. anyway, sudo apt-get install libboost-date-time-dev

Regards,

Zeppe

Gavin Deane

I have downloaded boost throught synaptic to Ubuntu 7.04. But I don't
have the folder date_time in my /usr/inculde/boost dir. How do I get
date_time?

How to install the boost libraries is off-topic here. As I recall,
boost has a selection of discussion groups. Ask there and someone
should be able to help you.

Gavin Deane