    set this..It should display in any browser...

    Thanx in advance
    Yoshitha
    Yoshitha, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Yoshitha

    darrel Guest

    > It should display in any browser...

    It should, but this is MS we're talking about. ;o)

    The two likely culprits are either a control that is spitting out invalid
    markup, or a control that is dependant on client-side scripting. Default
    client-side scripting controls are IE-centric and really don't work in any
    other browser. The solution is to not use those default controls and rely on
    your own.

    -Darrel
    darrel, Aug 17, 2005