    Please give an idea, please!

    Thanks in advance...

    , Jan 27, 2008

    Bump ... please, help :(

    , Jan 28, 2008

    Bump ....

    , Jan 28, 2008
  4. On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:10:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    > Bump ....

    This is Usenet, not some web chat. You'll get a reply when you get
    one. If not, rephrase your question and add some *information*,
    instead of this inane "bump".

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Jan 29, 2008
  5. arormoser Guest

    Did you find the way to get the Cell ID from Java?

    arormoser, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Daniel Pitts Guest

    Gordon Beaton wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:10:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >> Bump ....

    > This is Usenet, not some web chat. You'll get a reply when you get
    > one. If not, rephrase your question and add some *information*,
    > instead of this inane "bump".
    >
    > /gordon
    >
    > --

    Not to mention that all I saw from this thread is "bump" and beyond. I
    haven't downloaded enough previous headers to see the original message.

    Daniel Pitts, Feb 2, 2008