How to get FedEx Shipping options.

Adeel

Hi,

I want to show the shipping options offered by FedEx with there prices
on my site. Does any one used it before or anyone has any idea about
it. I am using asp.net 2.0. Please help me its urgent.

Regards,
Adeel.

Michael Nemtsev, MVP

Hello Adeel,

http://www.google.com/search?q=fede...S:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7

btw, we are using their prices downloaded from their FTP
but it was commercialized. no free access

---
WBR,