How to get Focus on one Button,if two buttons exists on the same f

Guest

Hi,
I am Ravindra,presently doing a project in asp.net.
The Login page of my Web Project consists of two Buttons.
If user enters his username and password and clicks on enter button of
keyboard,
the Signin button is to be submitted not the other button.
So,please specify how to get focus on the specified Button
Thanks in advance.
Ravindra

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If this is ASP.NET 2.0, you can group controls so the button within the
group submits when you are working with controls in that group. In version
1.1, you will have to create your own custom handler to put focus on one
button, or the other, based on user's input.