    above? Read it out from the registry manually?

    thx in advance,
    ViperDK
    ViperDK, Jul 5, 2003

  2. look up something called windows management instrumentation, or WMI for
    short

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    "ViperDK" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any function like php_info() from php in asp.net? i want a page

    on

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Jul 5, 2003