    Hi, is there some posibility how to read inner text from IFRAME on
    server-side ?
    I've tested it with innerText and InnerHtml but it doesnt work

    SMichal, Nov 30, 2006

  2. SMichal

    Andy Klare Guest

    I don't believe there is a server object tied to an IFrame. Not sure if you
    would be able to add an id and runat=server attribute to the IFrame to allow
    you to access it on the server but it might me possible. Not sure what
    control you would need to associate it with in the server code.

    If JavasScript is an option then this should work:
    Right before you submit the form, use JavaScript to put the innerHTML into
    another server control that is accessible on the server such as a textbox or
    maybe a Placeholder or Panel. An standard input type="hidden" control with
    Runat=server control with matching server code control declaration
    HtmlControls.HtmlInputHidden txtTB; should allow you to access the
    transfered innetHTML from the hidden textbox on the server.

    Hope this helps!
    Andy

    Andy Klare, Nov 30, 2006