    sent?

    Kaj Nilsson

    , Dec 29, 2008

    Kaj> I'm new to the open source comunnity and I was wondering if there
    Kaj> are any bugs that I can trouble shoot or just some beginner tasks I
    Kaj> can be sent?

    Python bugs and patches are tracked at

    http://bugs.python.org/

    You can always write patches for bugs or review other peoples' patches.

    There is talk of a Python Bug Day in the near future. I suspect it will be
    announced here. A bug day is a virtual exercise where lots of people work
    on closing out items on the bug tracker. People communicate via IRC.
    You might check out the links in the core development page:

    http://www.python.org/dev/

    You can also get involved with open source projects written in Python.
    There are plenty:

    Twisted
    SpamBayes
    Matplotlib