How to get lastmodified date of file (which is in internet)

Discussion in 'Java' started by szymex, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. szymex

    szymex Guest

    szymex, Apr 25, 2004

  2. On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:55:25 +0200, szymex wrote:

    > I used getlastmodified from URLConnection...

    Please do not multi-post..
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

    It might be best to await your answers from
    the first post you made on c.l.j.help

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 25, 2004

  3. szymex

    szymex Guest

    I'm sorry, I will not do that in the future.

    szymex, Apr 25, 2004
  4. On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:01:53 +0200, szymex wrote:

    > I'm sorry, I will not do that in the future.

    No worries. Glad to see Martin Honnen is
    responding over on c.l.j.help, I remember
    from posts he made in c.l.javascript that
    he knows his stuff.

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 25, 2004