How to get music off iPod and put onto PC and iTunes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Morlence, Nov 2, 2009.

  1. Morlence

    Morlence Guest

    My pc crashed not long ago, and I lost all my important files
    including all iTunes files. I was so upset because I thought I needed
    to buy all those songs and videos all over again.

    Finally, I turned to my friend for help and he told me that as long as
    all songs and videos are still on the iPod, we can get them back to
    our computer and iTunes easily.

    The most convenient and secure way is to use this iPod to PC transfer
    program called Tansee iPod Transfer: http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm

    Step 1: Firstly Free Download (Free download link:
    http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visi...tensoft.com/download/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.zip
    ) and install this program on your computer.

    Step 2: Connect iPod to your computer.

    Step 3: Launch Tansee iPod Transfer and all the contents of your iPod,
    including music and videos will be displayed automatically, see
    screenshot as follows:

    Step 4: Select the files to be transferred to your computer by click
    them. Ctrl key for multi-files select. Click right button of your
    mouse can select all songs.

    Note: you can only select first 5 songs if you haven't purchased the
    full version.

    Step 5: Click "Copy" button on the bottom right side to set output
    path and start to transfer songs/videos to your computer.

    In brief, the whole transfer process is very simple and safe. When you
    plug your iPod to the computer, this program will instantly display
    all songs and videos on the iPod.You simply select what you wish to
    transfer and click "Copy" button. Done. All your selected files will
    be copied to your computer safely. Now you can easily add those songs
    and videos to your iTunes library. See detailed guide.
    More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your
    iPod. And all song names are preserved.
    Get its full version now at a very competitive price (20% off), or see
    more details at:
    http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPod-Transfer.htm

    Hope this can be helpful to you.
    Morlence, Nov 2, 2009