    Can anyone point me the write way?

    Thank you,
    Jim
    jtpryan, Dec 28, 2007

  2. jtpryan

    keshlam Guest

    Reminder: XML is just a markup convention. If you're talking about a
    specific application (such as these scripts), you need to focus on the
    particular language XML was used to implement and/or the tools being
    used to process it.

    If this scripting langauge, whatever it is, doesn't have a built in
    include mechanism or directly support one of the standard solutions
    like XInclude, you'll have to preprocess your files (eg with an XSLT
    stylesheet) to generate a combined form before feeding it to whatever
    is evaluating it.
    keshlam, Dec 28, 2007