    I hope so! as I've been told that anyone can do anything with Perl!

    thanks everybody,

    regards

    Larry, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Anyone?

    Larry, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Larry

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Larry <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Anyone?

    No. Your question has nothing to do with Perl.

    Anno

    Anno Siegel, Jan 3, 2005
  4. Larry

    Martin D Guest

    In article <>,
    Larry <> wrote:
    >Anyone?

    if your're on something unixish Lincoln D. Stein's tpj article "An
    IP Telephone in 74 Lines of Perl" may be of some help to you.

    <http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol5_3/tpj0503-0002.html>

    Ma'as salaama,
    Martin

    --
    "... Consciousness, for instance, is infinitely superior to twice two makes
    four." -- Dostojevskij in "Notes from Underground"

    Martin D, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Larry

    Larry Guest

    In article <crb6p5$qqk$>,
    Martin D <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Larry <> wrote:
    > >Anyone?

    > if your're on something unixish Lincoln D. Stein's tpj article "An
    > IP Telephone in 74 Lines of Perl" may be of some help to you.
    >
    > <http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol5_3/tpj0503-0002.html>
    >

    > Ma'as salaama,
    > Martin

    How is it that nobody hacked any code for win? I'll give it a shot
    anyway.

    thanks

    Larry, Jan 3, 2005
  6. Larry

    Martin D Guest

    In article <>,
    Larry <> wrote:
    >In article <crb6p5$qqk$>,
    > Martin D <> wrote:
    >>
    >> if your're on something unixish Lincoln D. Stein's tpj article "An
    >> IP Telephone in 74 Lines of Perl" may be of some help to you.

    [...]
    >How is it that nobody hacked any code for win? I'll give it a shot
    >anyway.

    Well, you didn't say that you were using windows, did you?

    check out libwin32:
    <http://search.cpan.org/~gsar/libwin32-0.191/>

    it contains modules for alot of Windowsy stuff. Sound too, if it will
    help you I don't know...

    cpan is you friend.

    Ma'as salaama,
    Martin

    Martin D, Jan 4, 2005
  7. Larry

    Larry Guest

    In article <crdl8q$r4s$>,
    Martin D <> wrote:

    > check out libwin32:
    > <http://search.cpan.org/~gsar/libwin32-0.191/>

    I just checked Win32::Sound but doesn't deal with waveIn

    thanks all the same

    Larry, Jan 4, 2005