    with many version. If u sugggest me to use tomcat then plz recomend which
    version I should use. My os win 2k server.
    Regards

    vectrum, Feb 8, 2004

  2. vectrum

    hiwa Guest

    "vectrum" <> wrote in message news:<c062as$11ea7q$-berlin.de>...
    > Hello,
    > I am learning java and using jdk1.2, sdk2.0 , bdk1.1 and java mail api1.3.1.
    > I am using servletrunner for testing simple servlet and right now can't use
    > java mail api. Plz tell
    > me how and where I will get java personal webserver for testing my apps.
    > Sun stopped producing personal webserver 2.0 and there is another another ,
    > tomcat but
    > with many version. If u sugggest me to use tomcat then plz recomend which
    > version I should use. My os win 2k server.
    > Regards

    Visit http://www.caucho.com/ and get Resin 2.1.12, or 3.0.6 which is
    servlet spec 2.4 implementation.

    hiwa, Feb 9, 2004

  3. vectrum

    vectrum Guest

    Thanks for your help. Thank you very much. I downloaded tocat and now trying
    to downloaded jetty to test my java mail api. I post a new message and plz
    check that post what you consider best.
    Regards

    vectrum, Feb 11, 2004