    Its very urgent.

    Thanx in advance
    Yoshitha

    Yoshitha, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Yoshitha

    Scott Allen Guest

    So this is a windows application, correct? It is not running under
    ASP.NET? Is it running on the web server? Can it ask for the virtual
    directory of any application?

    You might need to query the IIS metabase to pull this off outside of
    an ASP.NET runtime environment.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Yoshitha

    intrader Guest

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:17:31 +0530, Yoshitha wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am developing an application in which am using the windows application
    > template.
    > In one of the form i'll place a text box control and a button control, if i
    > entered the virtual directory name in this text box then it has to show me
    > the output the physical path of the virtual directory i've given.
    > For eg. if the virtual directory name is "sample"
    > if i enter "sample" in text box then it has to show the path where it is
    > Can anybody tell me how to do this through windows application.
    > Its very urgent.
    >
    > Thanx in advance
    > Yoshitha

    I am not quite sure what you are asking. In the Tools/Options you can set
    up various options including the folders.
    If you want to hack the templates (but be very careful), look in the
    wizards folders under your installation.

    intrader, Jun 22, 2005