How to get python class serializable and well parsed by JSON

Discussion in 'Python' started by Arthur Mc Coy, Mar 11, 2011.

  1. Arthur Mc Coy, Mar 11, 2011

  2. Common guys, help me, sweet heart to finish my job and go with my
    friend in the bar. Today we have a blues night :) Love it!

    Christina

    Arthur Mc Coy, Mar 11, 2011

  3. Currently trying to pick up my ava http://en.gravatar.com/christinasanders21
    for StackOverflow, which site I found very good for my questions,
    didn't I?
    Yes, and there are problem when adding a picture. Web admins should be
    careful.
    Can anyone explain me my problem ? :))))))))

    Christina

    Arthur Mc Coy, Mar 11, 2011
  4. Ok, guys. I used my bro account. Now I'm here. By the way is anybody
    going to be in Paris Sunday night ?
    I invite you if you would help :))) Kiss, well yet 30 minutes at work
    and I'm free...

    Sophie

    Sophie Sperner, Mar 11, 2011