How to get querystring parameters from an ASPx page into a frame?

Gordowey

Hi all, I have the next scenario?

"PageA.html" post parameters to "PageB.html" (<= This page is a frame
that contains PageC.aspx)

I need to get that post (from PageA.html) in my "PageC.aspx"...how can
this be done?

I can not do simply a request ("parameter") in my PageC.aspx, because i

can not access the post (because is from PageA to PageB)

I need to be able to access the parameter in my "parent frame"..is that

possible

Any help would be apreciated

Thanks

Alberto

jacky kwok

Gordowey said:
Hi all, I have the next scenario?

"PageA.html" post parameters to "PageB.html" (<= This page is a frame
that contains PageC.aspx)

I need to get that post (from PageA.html) in my "PageC.aspx"...how can
this be done?

I can not do simply a request ("parameter") in my PageC.aspx, because i

can not access the post (because is from PageA to PageB)

I need to be able to access the parameter in my "parent frame"..is that

possible

Any help would be apreciated

Thanks

Alberto

change the "PageB.htm" to a Dotnet aspx.

In your project, create a new webform in normal.
Then, change the content of the webform from a form to a frame format,

e.g.
<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="WebForm1" %>
<head>
<title>WebForm1</title>
</head>
<frameset rows="*,*">
<%=GetFrame1()%>
<%=GetFrame2()%>
</frameset>

The functions "GetFrame1()" and "GetFrame2()" are the WebForm class
public functions.

Their defintions are

public string GetFrame1();
public string GetFrame2();

They should return the correct url to point to the suitable frame page
links.

Of cause, the links can include the paramaters you want.
e.g.

"http://machine/frame1.aspx?param=abcde"

The webForm class of the Frame page can receive parameters as normal and
then use the parameters in the "GetFrame1().." to return the suitable link.