    Now i can get the sessionID.but don't know how to get the session by
    sessionID;

    thanks advance.

    ocean, Oct 14, 2005

  2. You could use an http handler to do this.
    I think this scenario is what you are looking for:

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/hijacksession.asp

    --
    Robbe Morris - 2004/2005 Microsoft MVP C#
    http://www.masterado.net

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Oct 14, 2005

  3. I means getting the session value from where out of the application
    domain.such as an windows service.actually,I want to check the login status
    through a sessionID.The activex control sends the sessionID.The windows
    service check the session and reply if the session associated with this
    sessionID logined.So,it must get the web application and enquire the session
    value.

    =?Utf-8?B?b2NlYW4=?=, Oct 16, 2005