How to get single emails instead of digests

Niranjan

Hi everyone,

How to get single emails instead of digests for this newsgroup?
I do not want to get messages in digest.

Any comments/help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Niranjan.

Default User

Niranjan said:
Hi everyone,

How to get single emails instead of digests for this newsgroup?
I do not want to get messages in digest.

Any comments/help will be appreciated.

Have you checked the Google Groups help pages? Most of here don't use
that system.

Brian

Niranjan

Thanks Everyone for your answers.
Appreciate your comments. I will definately try to look into help
pages.

- Niranjan.