How to get the calendar controls value in ASPX-

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=BF_Mahesh_Kumar?=

Hi groups,

I'm following Master page concept of ASP.NET 2.0, in which I'm deriving all the following page from master page for Theme. So unfortunately i'm dont get any Form Tag in my derived pages.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="CountMaster.aspx.cs" Inherits="CountMaster" Title="CLINICAL CENTER" masterpagefile="~/Default.master" StylesheetTheme="MSN_Blue" %>

If this is the case, how can i get popup calendar control value in that form becoz we dont have FORM Tag.

Maheshkumar.R

Scott Allen

Hi Mahesh:

The form tag in the master page will become a part of the final web
page sent to the client. All of your pages will have a form tag. Do
you have a specific piece of code you are having problems with?

¿

¿ Mahesh Kumar

Thanks scott for your reply...

-- Here is my web page code derived from Default. Master. Here i dont find
any form tag becoz its derived from Default.Master. If that is the case, how
i can get the datepicker value in this page. Traditionally we used to
"Form.Document.GetEl...." etc right.
Now i want to fetch the calendar control dialog value in client side using
script...but i dont have form tag .....please suggest.
[/QUOTE]

<asp:Content ID="ContentAppointment"
ContentPlaceHolderID=ContentPlaceHolderMaster runat=server Visible=true
EnableViewState=true>

<asp:Calendar ID="BasicDatePicker1" OnSelectionChanged=SelectDate
runat="server" Font-Names="Tahoma" Font-Size="X-Small" Height="1px"
Width="1px" BackColor="MistyRose">
<OtherMonthDayStyle BackColor="AppWorkspace" />

<TodayDayStyle BackColor="WhiteSmoke" />
</asp:Calendar>
..
..

</asp:Content>
--------------------------------------

Maheshkumar.R
http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

Scott Allen said:
Hi Mahesh:

The form tag in the master page will become a part of the final web
page sent to the client. All of your pages will have a form tag. Do
you have a specific piece of code you are having problems with?
all the following page from master page for Theme. So unfortunately i'm dont
get any Form Tag in my derived pages.CodeFile="CountMaster.aspx.cs" Inherits="CountMaster" Title="CLINICAL
CENTER" masterpagefile="~/Default.master" StylesheetTheme="MSN_Blue" %>

Scott Allen

Hi Mahesh: The form tag will make it to the client, just look at View
Source in IE and you'll see the master page placed a form tag in the
page.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

Thanks scott for your reply...

-- Here is my web page code derived from Default. Master. Here i dont find
any form tag becoz its derived from Default.Master. If that is the case, how
i can get the datepicker value in this page. Traditionally we used to
"Form.Document.GetEl...." etc right.
Now i want to fetch the calendar control dialog value in client side using
script...but i dont have form tag .....please suggest.

<asp:Content ID="ContentAppointment"
ContentPlaceHolderID=ContentPlaceHolderMaster runat=server Visible=true
EnableViewState=true>

<asp:Calendar ID="BasicDatePicker1" OnSelectionChanged=SelectDate
runat="server" Font-Names="Tahoma" Font-Size="X-Small" Height="1px"
Width="1px" BackColor="MistyRose">
<OtherMonthDayStyle BackColor="AppWorkspace" />

<TodayDayStyle BackColor="WhiteSmoke" />
</asp:Calendar>
.
..
.