how to get the class map of the aplication

elaine

Hi All,

I'm currently studying a asp.net web application. This system is using
object-oriented design which is new to me. Right now, i have to debug
into the code to find out which method in a class calls which method in
a class, but it's time consuming and it is very hard to get the whole
call chart for all classes. I wonder is there a good tool to use to get
the class map for one asp.net c# application?

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Elaine