How to Get the Focus on a button from a DropDownlist when ENTER is Pressed.

Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,
I want to KNow whether , can we get a Focus on a button from a dropdownlist box when we press ENTER key.

Actually, i want this to take place in a Login page where we have 2 textboxes, one is Username and the second one is Password.
Then, i have a dropdownlist in which we have userroles like Admin,User. My problem is that, when i press ENTER key when the cursor is in textboxes,the button(i.e Submit) gets executed, but when the cursor comes to Dropdownlist and when i select any Role and press enter key, the button doesnt get executed.

Can anyone tell me the code or if any Property exists for this. My application is Web Application.I m using DOtnet 2003.Please help me in this regard.. i will be very thankful to u.
Bye
Vinay