How to get the full signature of a delegate?

news.microsoft.com

I need to get the full signature of a delagate in a string. Is this
possible?

In a control I have:

public delegate void Button_Click(object sender, EventArgs e);

public event Button_Click click;

then I have:

private void GetControlEvents(Control cControl)

{

EventInfo[] eventlist = cControl.GetType().GetEvents();

foreach(EventInfo eventlst in eventlist)

{

string st = eventlst.EventHandlerType.Name

In the above, variable st will have "Button_Click"

----------------------------

WHAT I NEED

----------------------------

I need to get in a string "void Button_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)"

Evan Camilleri

Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

On May 18, 11:27 am, "news.microsoft.com" <[email protected]>
wrote:

I need to get in a string "void Button_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)"

As shown in the docs for EventInfo.EventHandlerType, if you get the
Invoke method of the delegate type, you can retrieve the parameter
types and return type from that.

Jon