    win Guest

    How to get the keycode press in a web form

    Vincent

    win, May 15, 2008

  2. Hi Vincent,

    Since ASP.NET web application is stateless, the server-side page event
    model doesn't support those frequent and realtime interactive event such as
    "key press" and "key down"...

    Normally, we'll use client-side script to handle such key press event. Here
    are some web articles introducing this:

    #EVENT HANDLER: onKeyPress
    http://www.devguru.com/technologies/ecmascript/QuickRef/evhan_onkeypress.htm

    #Handling cross browser key press events in JavaScript
    http://dev.kanngard.net/Permalinks/ID_20050426091851.html

    Hope this helps.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    --------------------

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], May 16, 2008

  3. Hi Vincent,

    Have you resolved the issue? If you have any further questions, welcome to
    post here.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead