How to get the list of all my open file(descriptor)s and locks?

Ismael Farfán

Hello list
From man 2 EXECVE
"By default, file descriptors remain open across an execve()"

And from man 2 FCNTL
"Record locks are... preserved across an execve(2)."

So the question:
* If I execve a python script (from C), how can I retrieve the list of
files, and optionally the list of locks, from within the execve(d)
python process so that I can use them?

Some more info:
I'm working with exotic stuff like AIX and Solaris 10 (Windows and
linux too :) and my lowest common denominator is python 2.3.
From a standalone test within the interpreter I'd expect to get (at
least) std(in/out/err).

If more information is needed in order to help me, please let me know.

Cheers
Ismael