    can any one let me know how to do this ?

    Thanks
    Senthil

    SenthilVel, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Hello SenthilVel,

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...st component services&rnum=2#ff913633f274b40a

    S> I want to list the available "Component Services " (COM+) in a
    S> machine .
    S>
    S> i am trying to get the list of Componenet services in a machine using
    S> windows forms in dotnet , how can i retrive the list of componenet
    S> services,
    S>
    S> i know we can get the list of windows services, but i dont know how
    S> to get the list of Component services ?

    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

    Michael Nemtsev, Jan 27, 2006

  3. SenthilVel

    SenthilVel Guest

    Hi

    Thanks a Lot !!!

    i have one more requirement:

    i need to select the listed COM+ Applications and be bale to start and
    STop...

    for windows service i used to do like this:
    ServiceController SC = new ServiceController();

    SC.ServiceName = "MyService";

    SC.start();

    so in the same way what must be done here for COM+ ?

    Thanks
    Senthil

    SenthilVel, Jan 30, 2006