    ScreenPixelsWidth or ScreenCharectersWidth is not giving the right width.
    From the web if I access the application everytime it is taking 640 as
    screen Width. How to do it? Plz help.
    Sumantra, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Sumantra

    Jay Guest

    Hi,

    There is no specific API to get the width of the mobile phones. What you can
    do is please try to split 3 types.

    1.Small images
    2.Medium Images
    3Large Image size. in the web.config file define based on the mobile you get
    display images.

    But one thing you need real phone to see what type of images you can display

    -Jay

    Jay, Nov 1, 2006