how to get the other window's scrollbar handle ?

yoyo

could anyone help me about this ?
for example : my program needs to get the MS WORD's horizontal
scrollbar handle and control it.my program needs to scroll the
document view on its own in this case.
i had tried these functions include : GetScrollInfo / GetScrollBarInfo
/ PostMessage but can't get the correct handle.....
tks for ur help !!

have a nice day !!
yoyo

Kevin Goodsell

yoyo said:
could anyone help me about this ?
for example : my program needs to get the MS WORD's horizontal
scrollbar handle and control it.my program needs to scroll the
document view on its own in this case.
i had tried these functions include : GetScrollInfo / GetScrollBarInfo
/ PostMessage but can't get the correct handle.....
tks for ur help !!

have a nice day !!
yoyo

This is not a C++ issue. You are in the wrong newsgroup. Please re-read
the welcome message and section 5 of the FAQ, paying particular
attention to the sections on topicality:

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

-Kevin

yoyo

John Harrison said:
You seem to be in the wrong group. Suggest you ask again in a Windows
programming group, like
In future when posting to a new group, spend a little time lurking to find
out what the group is all about.

john

tks and soory, this is the first time that i post message here~~~
ahve a nice day !!
yoyo