    Thanks in advance,
    Venu.

    , Oct 16, 2008

  2. Miki Guest

    Re: how to get the recipients addresses of an outlook mail inpython...

    >         Can some one help me in obtaining the set of recipients email
    > addresses from an outlook mail? I tried various options like ...

    message["To"]
    message["Cc"]

    HTH,
    --
    Miki
    http://pythonwise.blogspot.com

    Miki, Oct 16, 2008

    On Oct 16, 5:22 pm, Miki <> wrote:
    > >         Can some one help me in obtaining the set of recipients email
    > > addresses from an outlook mail? I tried various options like ...

    > message["To"]
    > message["Cc"]
    >
    > HTH,
    > --
    > Mikihttp://pythonwise.blogspot.com

    Thanks for your reply... Sorry , it didn't work...

    session = Dispatch("MAPI.session")
    session.Logon('outlook') # MAPI profile name
    inbox = session.Inbox
    message = inbox.Messages.Item(i + 1)
    rec = message["To"]
    print rec

    I did some thing like the above code...it said the below error...
    raise TypeError, "This object does not support enumeration"
    TypeError: This object does not support enumeration

    Thank you,
    Venu.

    , Oct 16, 2008
  4. Steve Holden Guest

    wrote:
    > On Oct 16, 5:22 pm, Miki <> wrote:
    >>> Can some one help me in obtaining the set of recipients email
    >>> addresses from an outlook mail? I tried various options like ...

    >> message["To"]
    >> message["Cc"]
    >>
    >> HTH,
    >> --
    >> Mikihttp://pythonwise.blogspot.com

    > Thanks for your reply... Sorry , it didn't work...
    >

    > session = Dispatch("MAPI.session")
    > session.Logon('outlook') # MAPI profile name
    > inbox = session.Inbox
    > message = inbox.Messages.Item(i + 1)
    > rec = message["To"]
    > print rec
    >
    > I did some thing like the above code...it said the below error...
    > raise TypeError, "This object does not support enumeration"
    > TypeError: This object does not support enumeration

    This report is impossibly vague. If you really need help then please
    take the trouble to provide *exactly* the code you used (pasting from
    the actual program) and the full traceback. Otherwise we don't even know
    which statement is going wrong, let alone how.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 17, 2008
  5. Steve Holden Guest

    Steve Holden, Oct 17, 2008