How to get the size of a tab from JTabbedPane?

Todd

Hello,

I have searched, fruitlessly, for a way to determine the size of the
tab generated when one places a JPanel in a JTabbedPane.

If you know of a way to get the height and width of the tab (not the
panel or the pane, although using those sizes as intermediate steps is
okay), I would really appreciate it if you would share it with me.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

Daniele Futtorovic

Hello,

I have searched, fruitlessly, for a way to determine the size of the
tab generated when one places a JPanel in a JTabbedPane.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the tab pane or the tab title?
If you know of a way to get the height and width of the tab (not the
panel or the pane, although using those sizes as intermediate steps
is okay), I would really appreciate it if you would share it with me.

Your reference to "those sizes as intermediate steps" is what's
confusing me.

___________
| tab title \
| |