    I'm the client calling a WS.

    How can I do that ? What class or object do I need to use ?

    Thanks

    Guy Barrette, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Guy Barrette

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Guy,

    Go over to GotDotNet.com and download George Lindsay's trace web service
    extension. You use this with the ASP.net Trace.axd feature, and you can
    then fully trace the input and output SOAP without having to do any coding.
    You will have to set Trace=True in your web.config file for your service.

    Regards

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation

    Dan Rogers, Nov 11, 2004