how to get the spec JSR specs (JSR 170)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Drew Volpe, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Drew Volpe

    Drew Volpe Guest

    I'd like to get a copy of the JSR 170 spec (it's a common API for
    CMSs). Is there any way to do this without going through the
    whole process of becoming a JCP member (which involves filling out
    a packet of forms and mailing them in) ?

    I can't seem to find a way to download it or even just an API
    overiview from their site without signing up.

    dv

    The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
    center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
    Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
    End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.

    Drew Volpe, mylastname at hcs o harvard o edu

    Drew Volpe, Nov 25, 2003