    anyone help me in this?

    Thanks & Regards,
    MVB

    MVB, Aug 13, 2007

  2. MVB

    Ian Collins Guest

    MVB wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > I want to get the Target Path of shortcut file on Windows using C. Can
    > anyone help me in this?

    I'm sure someone on a windows group can.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Aug 13, 2007

  3. MVB

    Flash Gordon Guest

    MVB wrote, On 13/08/07 07:57:
    > Hello All,
    > I want to get the Target Path of shortcut file on Windows using C. Can
    > anyone help me in this?

    This is a Windows specific rather than a C specific problem so you
    need to ask in a Windows group.
    --
    Flash Gordon

    Flash Gordon, Aug 13, 2007
  4. MVB said:

    > Hello All,
    > I want to get the Target Path of shortcut file on Windows using C. Can
    > anyone help me in this?

    Although a couple of people have suggested that you ask in a Windows
    group, they neglected to suggest one. I would try
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 as my first port of call if I were
    you.

    Email: -www. +rjh@

    Richard Heathfield, Aug 13, 2007