How to get the theme information?

Guest

I wanna get the information of the client side Windows. Not only the version of Windows, but also which theme that Windows uses are necessary. The question is how to get these information from the server side by using ASP.NET?

Mark Fitzpatrick

I don't think you can. That's stuff that the web browser itself would have
to send to the web server, and typically the web browser won't have access,
and actually doesn't care, about the desktop theme environment. The browser
usually includes a lot of information that it sends, but this isn't part of
it. Also, the browser DOM doesn't have access to this information either if
I remember correctly.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage