How to get the upper bound of an array?

Martin

In a web page, I have a script that splits a stream of data into an
array like so: Msgs = MyText.split("|");

How can I find out how many Msgs were created?

I've tried UBound in various ways but can't get anything to work:
var UB = UBound(Msgs);
var UB = Msgs.ubound;

Help?

Lee

Martin said:
In a web page, I have a script that splits a stream of data into an
array like so: Msgs = MyText.split("|");

How can I find out how many Msgs were created?

I've tried UBound in various ways but can't get anything to work:
var UB = UBound(Msgs);
var UB = Msgs.ubound;

Stop wasting your time trying to guess. Find a manual.