How to get the width/height of the active area in a browser?

Jim Ciotuszynski

Anybody know where I can find an example or documentation on how to get and
possibly set the width/height of the active browser's window.

Thank in advance,
Jim Ciotuszynski

Chris Jackson

Using javascript, you can use the screen object to get window information,
and you can resize the window using the window object.

Jim Ciotuszynski

Thanks,

--
Chris Jackson