How to get user's first and last name from NT login using ASP?

GoCMS

Hi, all:
This might be a newbie question. How to get a user's name and email from
his/her NT login? I know that in .net, we can user System.DirectoryServices
to do so, but not sure if there's a corresponding mechanism to get info from
active directory.
Thanks!

GoCMS

Thanks for the reply! Is there any search functions similar to
DirectorySearcher in .NET? I mean, if a user is not in active directory, I
want the application to fail decently. The GetObject(
"WinNT:/myDomain/myUser" ) will just give "network path not found" error in
ASP.