    SCRIPT tag. Is there anyone who can help me in doing this?

    Thanx...

    Ashish

    Rawash, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Rawash

    IchBin Guest

    Rawash wrote:
    > Hello Friends,
    >
    > I am developing an application in which i am trying to display any web
    > page in JTextPane of javax.swing.text package. And now i have noticed
    > that HTMLFactory of javax.swing.text.html package is not able to handle
    > SCRIPT tag. Is there anyone who can help me in doing this?
    >
    > Thanx...
    >
    > Ashish

    I do not know but here is a bug in progress and others

    HTML Parser parses HTML between script tags

    Parsing of html page include a SCRIPT tag will produce random exceptions

    HTMLEditorKit SCRIPT content disappears after read
    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=57&threadID=675278

    http://onesearch.sun.com/search/one...ww.sun.com/&rt=1&nh=10&cs=0&col=developer-all

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA