How to handle the space between the panels on .aspx page?

Learner

Hello there,
I have built as .aspx page. I have a situation to create 4 panels in

a <td></td> . Based on the selection of a drop down I need to display
the corresponding panel in that table cell. Every thing works fine but
I see a lot of space in the table cell that was occupied by the other
panels though they are being hidden.

Can any one help me how to remove the space ? I dont' know how to use
style sheets or even do not if the the DIV functions works and how to
use it.

Here is a sample table code snippet with panels inside the table cells
for you to simple put some code to show me.
<asp:panel1></asp:panel>
<asp:panel2></asp:panel>
<asp:panel3></asp:panel>
<asp:panel4></asp:panel>

Any inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-L

kennedystephen

I don't know if this will help, but try

You might also move all your code onto on line. I know that sounds
stupid, but sometimes it works.

Learner

Hello Kennedy,
I have just tried it but no luck yet :( but thanks for the reply.

I also have other <td>s defined in the same table its kind have 10
of CSS functions to recover/to handle the space (gap betten the
controls) but unfortunately I have knowledge about it!

Thanks again for your reply.
-L

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,
Hello Kennedy,
I have just tried it but no luck yet :( but thanks for the reply.

I also have other <td>s defined in the same table its kind have 10
of CSS functions to recover/to handle the space (gap betten the
controls) but unfortunately I have knowledge about it!

Thanks again for your reply.
-L

How do you hide the panels? And also, how does the client-side code look
like?
(display the web page in a browser, right-click on the page and then
choose "View source")

Greetings,
Laurent