how to handle with the worng url parameters?

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (e-mail address removed) (moshe) writing
in
some of web search place my url with a problems:

like this:
http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293

i work with asp

best regards
yuval

What is the actual URL? Are you really a web hosting company? The
domain http://www.example.com should be used for documentation and
examples. Please see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt .

Without a URL, and without a specific search engine, it is going to be
hard to help you.

Additionally, once you have that information, you would probably be
better off in a SEO group like alt.internet.search-engines.