how to handle with the worng url parameters?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by moshe, May 23, 2005.

  1. moshe

    moshe Guest

    moshe, May 23, 2005

  2. moshe

    Steven Burn Guest

    what "some of web search" are you talking about?

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, May 24, 2005

  3. moshe

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (moshe) writing
    in news::

    > some of web search place my url with a problems:
    >
    > like this:
    > http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293
    >
    > i work with asp
    >
    > best regards
    > yuval

    What is the actual URL? Are you really a web hosting company? The
    domain http://www.example.com should be used for documentation and
    examples. Please see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt .

    Without a URL, and without a specific search engine, it is going to be
    hard to help you.

    Additionally, once you have that information, you would probably be
    better off in a SEO group like alt.internet.search-engines.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne, May 24, 2005
  4. moshe

    Guest

    the web search:
    www.msn.co.il

    there some of links to my site like i wrote before

    Adrienne wrote:
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (moshe)

    writing
    > in news::
    >
    > > some of web search place my url with a problems:
    > >
    > > like this:
    > > http://www.mywebsite.com/page1.asp&&DI=293
    > >
    > > i work with asp
    > >
    > > best regards
    > > yuval

    > What is the actual URL? Are you really a web hosting company? The
    > domain http://www.example.com should be used for documentation and
    > examples. Please see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt .
    >
    > Without a URL, and without a specific search engine, it is going to

    be
    > hard to help you.
    >
    > Additionally, once you have that information, you would probably be
    > better off in a SEO group like alt.internet.search-engines.
    >
    > --
    > Adrienne Boswell
    > http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    , May 24, 2005