    and it has the same name as the control class. I then set it to embedded
    resource but it still doesnt appear in the toolbox. What could i be doing
    wrong?

    Showjumper, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Showjumper,

    I've got icons for some of my components working.

    I'm doing everything the same way you say you are. The only thing I can
    think of off hand that my code has in it that maybe yours doesn't is that
    I'm inheriting System.ComponentModel.Component. I'm assuming that the
    inheritance is taking care of some of the hookup for the icon.

    "Showjumper" <> wrote in message
    > I want my custom control to have its own toolbox icon. I create the bmp

    file

    S. Justin Gengo, Jul 18, 2003

  3. have you used the ToolboxBitmapAttribute under the System.Drawing namespace?

    Benjie Fallar, Jul 18, 2003