    a valid login / pass to authenticate against the domain).

    What's the best approach to accomplish this?

    Thanks
    Craig Vedur, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Hello Craig,

    just NTFS ACL thos files for the users...

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Aug 30, 2005

  3. Craig Vedur

    Pat Guest

    Craig you could look at having a mix mode Auth.
    Try going through this article at:-
    http://aspalliance.com/553
    Hope that helps
    Patrick