    asp code.

    Thanks in advance

    Danny
    Danny, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Danny

    Evertjan. Guest

    Danny wrote on 28 feb 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > How can i make sure my ASP code is hidden on my web server when
    > soebody accesses the ASP page?
    >
    > I want to do all I can to protect against this.
    > The other day I was at a web page and instead of seeing the results of
    > the page, the entire page was displayed to me as text and you couldd
    > see all the asp code.

    Just don't be such a fool as that webmaster.

    If your code is correct and the extension is .asp, it should be hidden.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 28, 2004

  3. Danny

    Jos Guest

    "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    > Danny wrote on 28 feb 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > > How can i make sure my ASP code is hidden on my web server when
    > > soebody accesses the ASP page?
    > >
    > > I want to do all I can to protect against this.
    > > The other day I was at a web page and instead of seeing the results of
    > > the page, the entire page was displayed to me as text and you couldd
    > > see all the asp code.

    > Just don't be such a fool as that webmaster.
    >
    > If your code is correct and the extension is .asp, it should be hidden.

    And if the asp engine is running properly on the server.

    Other programs, such as antivirus programs and proxy servers, can
    cause asp to fail.

    But I agree that that webmaster was a fool.

    --

    Jos
    Jos, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Danny

    UncleWobbly Guest

    I would say that was an error situation.

    UncleWobbly, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Danny

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Bullschmidt, Mar 2, 2004